Monday, February 15, 2010
Hello! Happy Chinese New Year :D
I shall talk about last Friday which was also 212 Day :)
The celebration in school was... usual. The difference is my class got to stand on the 2nd floor to watch the performance in the quadrangle :D All the wushu performances were super cool, especially the one during the concert.
Then Vanessa, Fiona, Ping Ghee, Danielle, Nat and I went to watch
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief :D It was AWESOME :D They changed the story ALOT but it was still nice. The new story was smooth though I thought they tried to pack alot of content into the 2h movie, making it rushed... The movie was hilarious! I especially love the Lotus Casino part :D
After the movie, Vanessa, Fiona and I went to Nat's house. There were quite alot of people there though we all came at different times. I like Nat's "mirage" (is that how you spell it?) :D We stuffed ourselves full with pizza and Pepsi! Yay :D Nat's dog is so cute :) I reached home at about... 10.20pm? And I left earlier.
I was exhausted at the end of the day but it was fun :D
stitch said at 10:04 PM