Friday, August 7, 2009
Hello! Today is a fun day :)
We had national day celebration in school in the morning. The making of the class mascot was fun and the box was oddly comfortable... Maybe just a little too wide :) We won! :D We get FOOOODDDD :D We also took class photos together :)
Then Vanessa, Wan Qing, Wan Lin, Ping Ghee, Callie, Rachel and I went for ice skating! :D
It was hilarious while waiting for the bus, because there were many people at the bus stop and people SWARMED to buses :D We took the same bus as the other 1/4 of the class who went for sushi buffet which starts at 3pm when we are dismissed at 10+ am... It was noisy, but fun :) especially when we crossed the traffic light in single file :D
I KNOW HOW TO ICE-SKATE!!! :D :D :D
Haha I feel so happy that I actually learnt how to ice skate although it was my first time in an ice rink :) Many thanks to Vanessa and Rachel :D We paid for 2 hours initially when we got in, and I left 2 hours later when the time is up, but Vanessa, Callie, Rachel and Ping Ghee wanted to stay longer. My legs became like jelly once I stepped out of the ice rink... But it is VERY FUUUNNNNN :D We shall go again after EOYs!
BLOCK TESTS ARE OVER!!! I FEEL SO HAPPYYYY :D
Either there's something wrong with my computer or there's something wrong with blogger. I can't upload pictures D: The whole brown bar for editing etc is gone D: When it is ever going to come back I shall upload the class photo in my camera :D
I think I'm highhh (on happiness) :)
stitch said at 9:40 PM