Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hello I have not posted for two weeks or something.
The second week of the holidays is over and it was a very busy week for me...
Monday to WednesdayI had this science non-residential camp at HCI College. It was very fun!The seniors are very friendly and I doubt I will get lost when I go there 3 years later. Haha.I had fun making slime, constructing a balloon-powered car from styrofoam and a water-bottle rocket :D We totally overshot the dismissal time on the 3rd day because we spent so much time shooting the rockets :) It was tiring but it was very very fun :DI made new friends too! :) I had alot of fun there and would go again though I don't think I can anymore :(ThursdayI watched Hannah Montana The Movie with Amanda! :D
There's this part in the movie which is very sad but the movie is nice :)
I had fun hanging out with Amanda and trying to finish the popcorn (we failed in the end...) :D
FridayI did CSP with Wanlin at Woodlands library.
It is BIG...
SaturdayI had AV duty from 8am to 3.30pm...
It was LONG but most of the time we had nothing to do because most of the time the students are writing essays and stuff :D
Haha then we stayed in the audi control room and slack :)
Yay "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" is coming out THIS TUESDAY!!!
I don't think anyone actually know what I'm talking about but never mind :)
stitch said at 4:40 PM