Saturday, April 11, 2009
Hello :)
Since some people (who I know are reading this) wanted me to post so badly and Fahmi tagged me for a quiz, I shall post by doing the quiz :D
1) Wan Lin
2) Wan Qing
3) Ping Ghee
4) Callie
5) Fiona
6) Tianjiao
7) Rachel
8) Fahmi
9) Natalie
10) Min Hui
11) Lydia
12) Chun Shan
13) Yee Win
14) Malcolm
15) Jun Hong
16) Faiz
-How do you meet 14?(Malcolm)
We were in the same class in primary 2
-What would you do if you had never meet 1 ?(Wan Lin)
Hmm... I would not have that much fun in school without her D:
-What if 9 and 16 dated? (Natalie and Faiz)
They don't even know each other!
-Will 10 and 16 date ?(Min Hui and Faiz)
No because they don't even know each other!
-Describe number 3.(Ping Ghee)
She's a nice friend to talk to and play with :) [and take 67 home with]
-Describe number 7.(Rachel)
She's nice :D
-Do you know any of 12's family ?(Chun Shan)
No
-What would you do if 5 say he/she like you ?(Fiona)
THAT WOULD BE WEIRD.
-Who is 9 going out with ?(Natalie)
No one.
-When is the last time you last talked to 13?(Yee Win)
Erm... A week ago? 2 weeks ago? It's just very long time ago...
-Who is 2's favourite singer?(Wan Qing)
Er I dunno. DBSK?
-Would you ever date 4?(Callie)
NO!
-Would you ever date 1?(Wan Lin)
NO!!
-Is 14 single ?(Malcolm)
I suppose... hahaha.
-Would you ever be in a relationship with 11 ?(Lydia)
NO
-What is the school 8 is studying in ?(Fahmi)
BPGHS.
-Where does 6 live ?(Tianjiao)
Erm I think somewhere near west coast.
-What is your favourite thing about 5 ?(Fiona)
Hmm... That we can talk about primary school because she knows most of the people I'm referring to?
-Have you ever seen 5 naked ?(Fiona)
NO AND DON'T WISH TO BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WAYYYYYYYYY CREEPY.
-Have you ever admired 8 ?(Fahmi)
Erm... I admired his sense of humour :D
Invite 5 people to do this quiz.
1) Ping Ghee
2) Callie
3) Fiona
4) Wan Qing [although I know she won't do it :)]
5) Anyone who wants to do this quiz. (you can invite yourself :D)
stitch said at 12:14 PM