Thursday, December 18, 2008
Wow finally I feel like posting...
Hello.
There was a 6A gathering yesterday at West Coast. Though only 13 people turn up out of 37, I think it was a success :)
At first we were just playing in groups. Mrs Raymond, Melody, Hui Ying, Tiffany and I went to Macs to eat fries :D Then we tried the flying fox thing (Finally I could get through the ropes to the platform...) and the obstacle course. We had so much fun :D
After that at around 7pm, we sat in a horribly shaped circle and played Polar Bear and then Werewolf. I was the detective with Gabriel in Polar Bear and we won! Yay! But the "werewolves" won the Werewolf game :( The games were very fun :)
Nicole, Hui Ying and I went home at 8pm but we waited for the bus for like 15mins. Then we took a LONG bus ride back to BP interchange. It took like 45mins or so...
I reached home at 9.30pm when I went off at 8pm...
The weird thing is that whenever we have a gathering, we always find something very fun to play together during the last half hour... We should plan our games next time and change the time too...
Overall, it was fun :D We should have another one next year!
stitch said at 9:08 AM