welcome
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Click on the words to navigate =)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Hello :)I watched High School Musical 3: Senior Year this afternoon. It's very very very nice :DInitially I was going to watch with Amanda and Nicole but our time totally clashed...So I watched with Wan Lin and Ping Ghee today at Ang Mo Kio Hub :DThere wasn't a fast food restaurant in the whole of AMK Hub (D:) so we had to go to another building to eat lunch at McDonalds'. Then we went up to the cinema lobby to buy popcorn and got so anxious because the queue was SO long...We still made it in early in the end :)The movie is awesome!I like the part when Troy sing "Scream" and when Sharpay and Jimmy sang the duet best! :DWe have "family day" tomorrow. We're going picnic in West Coast Park! :)Then I'm going for the French festival thing. Sounds fun :D
stitch said at 7:07 PM
Profile
me
Hui Jun Tan (Flip it around!)
Ex-Concordian
Nanyang Girl
NYAV Club member :D
loves
NYAV :)
CPS 6A 2007
NYGH 212'09
LOTS of friends!
Music
Jonas Brothers
Big Time Rush
David Archuleta
The Click Five
Jesse McCartney
Honor Society
Emily Osment
Shows
The Suite Life On Deck
JONAS
Phineas and Ferb
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.