Friday, May 23, 2008
Hello! Yay June Holidays are here!!! =D I'm happy!
Rock Climbing and Malay Cultural Appreciation sabbatical ended today. The malay movie(I forgotten the title) was quite nice... But everyone's confused about what happened in the end. I like the story plot. =)The 2h30min of rock climbing in cirriculum time was freedom! =D I cleaned the 112 classroom briefly for 1h, did the math pretest for another hour and slacked for half an hour before going down. Then Wan Lin ran down to give me my math file before I boarded the bus. Thanks Wan Lin! =) The walls at Climb Asia are quite difficult in my opinion and their ropes have a horrible smell (of perspiration I think) =(There's alot of projects/SIAs for the June Holidays, I will just list them out for the fun of it =D1) Geography: Land Supply2) Geography: Traffic Survey3) Chinese: SIA [FPS and 6 book reviews]4) CME: Board game thingyWe still have to revise for our block tests in week 5!!! AHHH. =(It doesn't seem like holidays with so many projects and revision to do =(
stitch said at 8:12 PM