welcome
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Click on the words to navigate =)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Yay today is Wan Lin's birthday!Yay I dedicated a post to Wan Lin the birthday girl! =)Yay I went back to Concord yesterday to get the Concord Heartbeat!Yay tomorrow is CUP NOODLES DAY!Yay tomorrow is a FRIDAY!!! TGIF! =)Yay tomorrow we are doing crystallization!!!Yay next week is French e-learning week! I can take the bus home with Ping Ghee! =DYay this post has the colours of a RAINBOW(plus PINK)!Tomorrow is Cup Noodles day! I'm helping Ping Ghee bring her cup noodles =) So Phia brought it today and it was "observed" by Ms Teng. HAHA. I think the cup noodles I am bringing tomorrow is the same as So Phia's... CHICKEN FLAVOUR! Joy is joining us for our Cup Noodles Day! YAY! =DI went back to Concord with Fiona yesterday to get the Concord Heartbeat. We saw Chee Teck going there to get one too. He is so TALL now...Concord Heartbeat is AWESOME! The pictures are so nice and so is the CD! =)Today's storytelling at the library was interesting though Wan Lin, Ping Ghee and I missed Wan Qing's story when we reached the library. So sad =( We also missed Tian Jiao's story...Then during the 1 and 1/2 hours of Chinese we wrote compositions... I just finished writing when the dismissal bell rang!Ping Ghee did not have Wushu today, so we took the bus home together! =)She was busy looking at the Concord Heartbeat and I was reading the stories that our Chinese teacher told us to read.Today is a
half HAPPY half SAD day... =l
stitch said at 6:08 PM
Profile
me
Hui Jun Tan (Flip it around!)
Ex-Concordian
Nanyang Girl
NYAV Club member :D
loves
NYAV :)
CPS 6A 2007
NYGH 212'09
LOTS of friends!
Music
Jonas Brothers
Big Time Rush
David Archuleta
The Click Five
Jesse McCartney
Honor Society
Emily Osment
Shows
The Suite Life On Deck
JONAS
Phineas and Ferb
PROFILE.
BLOG.
STUFF.
CONNECTIONS.