Friday, April 4, 2008
Yay it's the weekend! =)Finally... But I feel that this week seemed fast and we don't have that much homework! :D But we have many projects! Yes, till now. SOB...1) Chinese FPS2) Lang Arts R.A.F.T. Assignment3) Geog Assignment4) History project [that is done for the fun of it]Enough of projects, let's talk about TODAY!
Danielle's birthday! Happy birthday Danielle! =)13 more days to WLWBDICM A.K.A. Wan Lin's birthday! :DThe warm-up run was fun! Slow jog, walk, sprint, jog and fast jog for 3 times with buddies as Mr Tang said. I like sprinting! Then we learnt to run relays properly. When to start running, how to signal to the person in front to lift her hand up and to chase the person until you get the baton into her hand... For most of the time I was shouting "UP! UP! UP! UP!!!" Wan Qing ran so fast that when she got the baton it was already her turn to pass it on. HAHAHA. PE today was fun =)Laksa Day! 7 people eating laksa together for lunch was fun! But it was pretty spicy...
Maybe we shouldn't have another Laksa Day, maybe a
Chicken Rice Day!
Chemistry was fun too! The sodium fizzling looked interesting though I couldn't really see it. =(Burning the magnesium ribbon was awesome! The flame was so bright!So Phia burnt her worksheet. =( But I have to admit the worksheet looked pretty cool. HAHA.Yay this post is colourful! =)
stitch said at 7:57 PM