Saturday, April 12, 2008
Hello!Lots of people visited my blog these few days... I feel so happy. =)I just finished my homework! Well, most of them... Wow it's pretty late now.Friday was a happy day! Wan Lin and Callie came back! Wan Lin is still a little sick when she came to school... And Wan Lin, tag next time you come to my blog =)Callie has a torn ligament! =( Poor thing... Now she has to walk with crutches(or being pushed around in the school's wheelchair)GET WELL SOON, CALLIE! =)Next next week is French E-learning week! Yay we don't have to go for French! =)I'm going to Wan Qing's house tomorrow to do our
Chemistry project with Wan Lin and also to finish our
Lang Arts. Then we still have
History, Geography, Math[we have sort of completed it] and our FPS time trial is coming soon... So is our NAPFA which clashes with our class CIP!!Sigh.
stitch said at 10:13 PM