Friday, January 18, 2008
I'm SOOOO busy with homework and stuff nowadays... Ok, so thanks to the people who told me how to enter the LMS account. I did listen to Mr Chiu in the auditorium, just that I'd forgotten about it. Hehe. Anyway, I know how to access it now, thanks! =)
And yes, "Bearbear" , this is your mortal's blog =)
I don't think I can go back on Chinese New Year's eve. Mrs Raymond said before 9am right? I'm not even dismissed yet at that time... =( But I think a group of us will go back together on a normal school day. Maybe around Mrs Raymond's birthday? Wait, that's a few months from now... Erm no matter which day, we will go back in either January or February or maybe March? When we all (in that little group of us who always meet each other) can spare some time to visit Concord. =)
And to Malcolm: Felicia Chin? She's much prettier. Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you. Haha.
stitch said at 5:20 PM